Our Focus is to satisfy needs of our clients, manage through process discipline, be proactive in our approach, lower total cost of ownership through continuous improvements, and provide better empowerment to our employees.
- The organization follows the Client Satisfaction, Evaluation & Improvement Process to solicit and action improvements to improve client satisfaction. Customer Feedback is captured and actioned in accordance with the Client Feedback Process.
- Project/product managers are responsible for negotiating commitments and developing the project’s software development plan, project activities and results
- Projects follow the Project Tracking and Monitoring Process for both tracking and controlling its software development activities.
- Projects follow the Project Planning Process for planning a software project.
- Projects will follow the PM processes defined in the QMS for managing the software project.
- Projects will follow the Software Configuration Management Process.
- Senior Management oversees the organization’s activities for software process development and improvement.
- The organization follows the Process Management processes defined in the QMS for developing and maintaining a standard software process and related process assets.
- The organization follows the Product Support Plan for improving the Product capability.
- Senior Management sponsors and overseas the organization’s activities for technology change management
- All projects will follow the Metrics Process for measuring and quantitatively controlling the performance of the project’s defined software process.
- All projects will follow the Defect Prevention process for defect prevention activities.
Quality Assurance and Control:
- Projects will follow the Quality Assurance and Control processes for implementing software quality.
- All projects follow the Project Planning Process to define plans for managing software quality.
- Projects will follow PIBAS Requirements Process for managing the requirements allocated to the software.
- All projects will follow the Proper Review Process for performing peer reviews.
- All projects will follow the Project Execution processes defined in the QMS for performing the software engineering activities.
- The organization follows the Training Needs Processes for meeting organizational and individual training needs.