CUSTOMER / BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP SYSTEM
Business Relationship Module (BRM) is an extension of commonly known CRM mainly because it provides the customer institutions the facilities to keep, review and maintain information related to customer, vendor, supplier ,consultant and so on. The main benefit of BRM is unique identification of customer known as BRN (Business Relationship Number) and Consolidated MIS for customers.
BENEFITS & SALIENT FEATURES
- Unique identification of customer known as BRN (Business Relationship Number)
- Consolidated MIS for customers
- Helps in defining a group of individuals as a guarantor of micro finance loans
- Comprehensive individual & corporate profiles
- Directors managed as BRN
- Shares and other details of Directors
- Assists in tracking down the directors of defaulted corporate customers
- Enhances ability of Recovery Department
- Facilitates Marketing Efforts
- Facilitates Risk Management
- Enhances collateral, limits & exposure management & control in centralized banking environment
- Provides facilities to attach, retrieve and view customer profile & business documents
- Credit cards, ATM cards and debit cards information
- BRN Linked with different modules like Loan & Micro Finance, Leasing, Collateral Management System etc.
- MIS information in various forms showing exposure & business of BRN
- Provides Central Bank reports based on BRN profile and exposure
- Assigning officers to BRN
- Customized information can be added in profile of business entities.